Why is not a flash player installed?
Adobe flash player is aa multimedia platform that you need to run presentations and create web applications. However, most users use this platform to play flash movies, as well as view pages containing content built on flash. To such pages are for example pages of sites with banners. Next, we'll look at why the flash player is not installed on the computer.
And how to install flash player you can read the article How to install Adobe Flash Player.
Failure to install adobe flash player
At the end of the installation, the program may give an error. Why does this arise? The reasons for this problem can be the following.
- Usually the player is not installed in case,if you have a browser open. However, even after you close the browser, you will need to go to the Task Manager and close all processes that are associated with the browser.
- Pay attention to the Internet versionthe browser. If you have installed the first version of the google chrome browser, for example, if you want to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player, then most likely this attempt will not succeed. It is important to remember that this program has compatibility with other programs, in particular browsers.
- Often users mistakenly download the versionadobe flash player for another operating system. Check if you have downloaded the program correctly. Perhaps for your mac you downloaded the version for windows
- Another common reason that the flash player may not be installed is the firewall's operation, it is recommended to disable the firewall during the installation of the flash player.
- The problem can arise also for the reason thatyou tried the installer several times. In this case, you need to go into the task manager and disable the installer, after which the program should be restarted.
- Finally, the reason can be the activityviruses. Some viruses do not allow many programs to be installed on the computer. In this case, the program usually gives an error, which indicates the need to check the computer for malware. Be sure to check your computer for viruses before installing Adobe Flash Player.
For more information, see Why the flash player does not work.