When do children have teeth?
Imagine that even before the birth of a smalla man (at 6-8 weeks of pregnancy, to be more precise) begins the process of development of teeth. Moms should be careful and provide a sufficient amount of calcium for the successful development of teeth in the future. Under the embryos of the denticles on the 20th week, the rudiments of permanent teeth are formed, still deep under the dairy. This is an introduction. The child was born, parents are eagerly awaiting this event. The first tooth. And the rest too. But when do children have teeth? How much longer do I have to wait? We read.
The appearance of the first teeth
As usual, there is an average value everywhere, socalled the norm. So, in terms of dentition, this norm refers to 6-8 months. That is, by the half-year the first milk teeth begin to erupt in the child. Averaging means that the teeth can begin to peck before, and a little later, for example, at 3 months or 11. So, some minor deviations from that very norm should not cause much concern.
If the deviations are significant, by 12 monthsthe child still does not have a single tooth, it is worthwhile to see a doctor. In general, you can address to him and simply for consultation in case of a norm. A child's dentist will conduct a survey if there are deviations.
Again, the average teeth are erupted duringthe seventh month. Can appear and only by the year. There are rare cases when the child has teeth by the age of 3 months. Even more incredible, but still real facts about the birth of children with teeth. This is determined by heredity and other factors.
Teeth are cut: symptoms
By some indications, it can be understood that teeth begin to be cut.
- Intense salivation, drooling.
- At the baby, the gums begin to itch, because he is constantly trying to bite something. To do this, the child must buy a teetotal.
- Inflammation of tender tissue is often observedgums, especially when the tooth is already very close to the surface. In some children this causes severe pain, they cry and are capricious. Others can move this period somewhat quieter, since everything is individual.
- Eruption continues not only during the day, but also at night.
- In place of teeth on the gums may appear bruises, small blue tubercles. Doctors are often advised to allow the hematomas to dissolve on their own.