What to wear on a date?
Psychologists have long proved that people have an attraction or dislike for each other in the first minutes of their acquaintance, and this happens on a subconscious level. If it comes goodbye, then it already speaks of the emergence of conscious attraction and the prevailing favorable impression. In order for this impression to be strengthened and the desire for further meetings strengthened, it is important to correctly determine what to wear on a date.
In this article we will not determine the range of specific things that can be put on when you are going on a date, because everyone has their own wardrobe. We will try to determine what to wear in order to make the meeting comfortable and leave a pleasant impression for both of you.
Things You Cannot Wear
- Feel free to postpone out of season clothes. In a fur coat you will not walk in the summer, and in a light topic you will not go under the autumn rain.
- We clean things in the closet that no longer fit in size. For the time remaining goodbye, you still will not be able to dramatically lose weight by a couple of pounds, or vice versa.
- Do not hesitate to remove clothes with stains, or that which you do not have time to stroke.
Choosing an outfit for a girl
- Deciding what to wear for the first date, it is better to pay tribute to femininity and romance. Dress, skirt and even pants should sit elegantly and emphasize the figure, while hiding flaws. The skirt should not be too short, and the cutouts of the dress too striking the chest and back, leave room for the imagination and be slightly mysterious! And no tights in the net and bare belly. In this case, remember that the clothes in which you go on a date, be sure to be comfortable.
- If you want to preserve the exciting feelings of your first dates for a long time, do not use casual clothes, but choose outfits for these purposes.
- Do not forget to choose the right shoes, it should be in the general style with clothes. And do not seek to stand on a high heel. First, you do not know where you will be invited. Maybe he will read you poems, walking in the park for an hour, two, three ... Secondly, the gentleman may be below you.
- Make-up: no need to paint like an Indian, you are not on the warpath. Otherwise, the guy can get scared and run away.It is better to choose calm natural tones.
- Aroma: if a gentleman makes a compliment to your spirits on the other side of the street, it means that you have obviously overdone it with perfume.
What to wear a guy on a date
- Trousers: should sit well, if these are jeans, they should not hang from behind or show off your underwear.
- Shirt: it is better to choose a plain elegant shirt. Not everyone likes bold colors.
- Jacket: should not be baggy or very long, sleeves should not be below the brushes! The color of the jacket is desirable to take a tone lighter than the color of the pants.
- Footwear: must fit the rest along color and style. Do not wear slates with a suit!