What does Windows do?
It happens that while using a computercan greatly surprise his master. Recently, our computers are being attacked by viruses. If you do not need an antivirus, then it's better to install it without delay, especially if you are actively using the Internet. Today, we'll figure it out in the next situation. On the screen appears the message that Windows is locked and to unlock you need to send SMS to the specified phone number. Usually in such situations it is necessary to reinstall the operating system, but today, there is an opportunity to do without this "painful" procedure. So: what to do - Windows is locked.
Windows locked: Actions
There are free sites thatDeactivate programs that block your computer. This service was developed by Kaspersky Lab and has already established itself as a very effective and efficient resource. With the help of the service, several thousand people have already saved their computers.
So. Your computer is locked. Do not touch anything, leave it as it is. Feel free to go to the side of another computer that has an Internet connection.
What should be done?
- Write down the phone number on the piece of paper to which you want to send a text message with the text to unlock the computer.
- We are heading to a nearby computer with Internet access in order to use the service from Kaspersky Lab.
- We go to the site of the service by this link: removing the banner from the desktop, unlocking Windows to remove the "Windows blocked" banner from our monitor.
- In the field where you want to enter the phone number or account number, enter the phone number or account recorded on the sheet earlier.
- Get the unlock code and write it to the sheet.
- We say to a friend: "Thank you for your help!" We go back to the infected computer.
- Enter the received code, after which the computer is removed from the lock.
There is one more method that allows you to quickly overcome a complicated situation. So, what you need to do:
- Hold down Ctrl + Alt + Esc.
- A blinking task manager appears.
- Without releasing the keys, you need to move the mouse cursor over the task of the malicious program.
- It is necessary to highlight this problem.
- Now you need to cancel it (remove the task).
- After these actions, the window should disappear.
- Now, while remaining in the task manager, you must select the "File" menu item to select a new task. This will help us unlock Windows.
- There we select the option "New task (execute ...)".
- In the box that appears, type "regedit.exe" and click OK.
- In the window that appears, find the section [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon];
- Check the value of userinit. It must be: C: WINDOWSsystem32userinit.exe,
- Check the value of Shell
- The value should be explorer.exe
- If such a parameter as the shell is missing, then it must be created.
- After creating the shell parameter, assign it the value explorer.exe
- Now you can close the Registry Editor window.
- Create a new task again (task manager, file menu, new task)
- In the appeared field, enter explorer.exe
- Now it remains to scan the computer for the presence of the virus.
- This virus must be identified and destroyed.
And one more method that will help overcomethe problem of the appeared banner "Windows blocked." What to do. We need a so-called LiveCD. A program that can see the file system. You can download LiveCd from here: disk for system disaster recovery. You need to write the program to an empty disk and start downloading Windows from this disk. After downloading, you need to go to c: / documents and settings / all users / application data / We destroy two files: blocker.exe and blocker.bin Open the registry editor, as we did in the previous method. You need to change the value of the userinit parameter. To do this, right-click on the parameter and choose "change". Delete the contents of the line and write the following: C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ userinit.exe. Exit and reboot the computer.
Now you need to boot into the normal mode and scan the computer for viruses. The virus must be destroyed.
That's what to do when Windows is locked.