The frying pan burns: what to do, how to repair the coating?
The frying pan is used to prepare variousdishes. But some containers burn, because of what food sticks to the bottom. After that, the dishes are very difficult to clean. If a frying pan burns, what should I do? About the methods of cleaning the dishes described in the article.
Why does it occur?
The prigar appears only on those frying pans,They are made of porous materials: cast iron, aluminum. Enamel also has this structure. In order to avoid problems with the dishes, it should be processed before cooking. It is convenient to use frying pans with non-stick coating. They do not need any preparation, and on some frying is done without adding oil. If a frying pan burnt, what should I do? The way of processing depends on the type of surface.
Many are interested if a pan fits, thatdo? To prevent this, special training is needed. The capacity of cast iron and aluminum is calcined before use. The following tips will also be helpful:
- For both materials, the treatment option is one - the container should be washed with warm water, dried, put on a slow fire.
- At the bottom of the dishes should be poured vegetable oil and pour it for at least 40 minutes.
- Then the frying pan cools down, the oil must be drained, the dishes should be wiped with paper napkins to remove fat.
- In this form, the capacity is a few days, andthen it must be washed and can be used. With incandescence, the metal expands and oil enters the pores. This serves as a protection, the bottom of the cast iron or aluminum becomes smooth. Food will not stick and burn.
The procedure should be repeated, becausethe protective film collapses with use. The frying pan and salt is cured. Enameled dishes can not be heated. The only solution to prevent the problem will be cleaning with a detergent, after which the container must be dried, rubbed with a piece of fat. Do this before each preparation, so that it does not stick.
Use of ceramic cookware
Such pans are practical and convenient inuse, so cooking will be comfortable. Over time, food sticks to the container, and not everyone knows how to get rid of this problem. If a ceramic frying pan fishes, what should I do? Do not clean it with abrasive powders and hard brushes. The following recommendations should be used during operation:
- It is important to consider the expiry date. With proper care, ceramic dishes serve 1-2 years. After this, a special cleaning is necessary, after which the frying pan can be used for another year. Then it is better to replace it.
- Preliminary washing is necessary. After purchase, the dishes should be treated with a neutral detergent and a soft sponge. Then the surface is wiped with a towel and greased with vegetable oil. It is necessary to wait a few hours, after which you can cook.
- The dishes should be protected from temperature fluctuations. Do not pour cold water or put frozen food in a container. Violation of this rule can lead to the formation of microcracks.
- Do not use aggressive drugs. Only neutral substances and soft sponges are suitable. Do not use soda.
- The dishes should be protected from overheating. You should not wait for the incandescence, cook better on a small fire.
- It is forbidden to use metal blades, as they scratch the surface. But wood or silicone appliances are great.
If a ceramic frying pan has burned down, what should I do? If the dishes are damaged after all, you need to do the following work:
- The frying pan needs to be washed.
- Then it is dried.
- The surface should be rubbed with vegetable oil.
- The impregnation should be left for a few days.
- Then you need to wash off the remains of the oil with warm soapy water.
This completes the procedure for cleaning the ceramic surface. Proper care for the dishes will prolong its service life.
Cast iron and stainless steel
These materials are also popular in the manufacture of dishes. But they also need careful care. In order not to spoil the dishes, one must adhere to simple rules:
- Cook on a clean surface.
- Do not use cold foods, they should be room temperature.
- It is forbidden to fry wet foods. If the food is water, it lowers the temperature of the hot oil, which will cause burning. Before preparation, the products must be soaked with a paper towel.
- Do not wait for the oil to warm up. You can add cold oil to a hot frying pan.
- It is not desirable to use many products.
Every housewife knows such a phenomenon that a cast-iron frying pan fishes. What to do in this case? It is necessary to use one of the proven methods.
If a cast-iron frying pan fires, what should I do? This material is considered reliable, durable. The porous material retains heat, so it is possible to slowly grind dishes. The following methods are used for cleaning:
- The dishes should be boiled with soda. The frying pan can work badly because of the deposit. To remove it, water is poured into the container, after which soda is poured. All you need to boil for a few minutes and wash.
- Calcine the container with salt. She poured a layer of 1 cm, and the pan should be put on fire. It is necessary to wait half an hour, turn off the fire, wait for the cooling. Then the salt should be cleaned with a napkin. To improve the effect it will turn out linen or sunflower oil, which is poured into the container.
- You can just fry the bread. At the same time, you do not need to add oil. The product absorbs all the odor.
Often with non-stick coating burnspan. What to do in this case? It appears because of the thinning of the protective layer. In the tank you need to add water, grated laundry soap, a little vinegar and citric acid.
Boil everything for 15 minutes, and the bottom rubbed with a sponge. The dishes are dried, the bottom is rubbed with oil, after which you can prepare food. If the problem persists, replace the utensils.
A grill is called a frying pan having a corrugated bottom. Due to the uneven structure of the surface, the meat is fried so that it remains juicy, and at the same time has a crispy crust. If such a frying pan burnt out, what should I do? Care depends on the metal:
- If the dishes are made of cast iron or aluminum, then it must be burned with oil or salt.
- The enamel container is rubbed with oil, fat, lard, but it is not necessary to pour it.
- Teflon, ceramics and other non-stickCoverage is prohibited from firing and cleaning with abrasive agents. If such a frying pan began to stick, what to do in this case? Clear it completely does not work, it is better to replace the dishes.
It is necessary to choose quality dishes. Also, do not forget about the rules for the use of frying pans. If you use proven means to clean them, you will save the appearance of the dishes, as well as enjoy it for a very long time.
Middle pan frying pan
What to do - the frying pan began to burn in the middlebottom? The cause of this phenomenon is the source of the body. Usually this appears when cooking on gas burners. Because of the flame, the temperature rises above it, and at the edges it is lower. It turns out that in the middle there will be burning. To solve the problem you need to use a fire divider. With it, heat is distributed evenly.
Thus, the scent on the frying pan can appear in every mistress. It is necessary to use effective means for cleaning dishes. Then it will be possible to extend its service life.