- No, you do not need to return anything until you took this money. You can use the card as a normal debit (cash-in-memory). Put your money there and spend it within your limits. But when you withdraw more money from the card than you put on it, then you will start using the credit limit. That is, take a loan from the bank with all the consequences. There should be a grace period when you can repay the debt without interest. But, if you do not need a loan, it is better to go to the bank and close this card.
And yet, find out how much it costs an annual maintenance card. Maybe you do not want to pay this money for anything.
- This is the credit card of Sberbank. Simply, it is not all put, so its employees are positioned as a gift. The first year of service is not charged. If you do not use the credit limit, the card will automatically be blocked at the end of the validity period (indicated on the card - front side). In the rest - let him lie - it is not enough .... money will be needed urgently ...
but this card is better to pay by the bank transfer, then the grace period will turn on up to 50 days and return only the amount spent. Cash for 3% shoot only as a last resort.
- You can simply not take money. A loan is considered from the actual receipt of money. The card does not mean anything
- Until you take pictures, you do not have to return it! If you want to refuse a credit card - you go to the bank where you gave up and refuse the service of crediting ....
- First, find the contract on the card and read the rates. If you do not need a credit card, it is better to return it to the bank and get a paper about closing the card, the contract and the account. The gun is loaded, hanging, hanging, and then shot. It is better to defuse it and pass it.
- You first determine what it is: Gift card of a savings bank or a Savings Bank credit card ?? ? This is absolutely 2 different maps !!!! on a gift not to return it is not necessary to spend on health, on 2 YES.
The website of the Savings Bank has all the information.