The procedural right is one of the meanslegal regulation. The totality of the legal norms under consideration is closely connected with the substantive law. There are the following branches related to procedural:
- Criminal procedure, or criminal procedure law. This section is intended to unite the legal norms that determine the procedure for setting punitive actions.
- Civil process, or in another waycivil procedural law. This section is necessary for establishing the procedure for considering various disputes in which at least one citizen speaks. For example, it can be labor, family, housing, hereditary, as well as property conflicts.
- Arbitration process, or arbitration procedural law. This section is needed to establish the procedure for dealing with cases involving disputes between state bodies or organizations.
The procedural right is constantly ina state of development and becoming. Accordingly, there are new industries that are needed to establish order in modern society. For example, this is a budgetary, disciplinary, constitutional and electoral process, tax-procedural, as well as administrative procedural law. There is a special group of industries designed to establish legality in the process of implementing decisions of jurisdictional structures. In particular, they are:
- Criminally-executive law. It was called to regulate the measures of criminal punishment related to corrective labor activity.
- Civil executive law. It was called to regulate the issues related to the enforcement of court decisions in the field of property penalties. The industry also establishes the commission of certain legal actions in favor of legal entities and citizens.
The procedural law presupposes a specialthe position of the system of norms that are designed to regulate relations between different states. This industry can be divided into international private and public law. This area of legal norms is rather controversial. The fact is that one of the main features of the law is the state compulsion to execute it. The fulfillment of the norms relating to international law depends on the own decision of the states.
It has already been mentioned above that from time to timenew industries are emerging. In particular, this is an administrative procedural law. It presupposes the aggregate of certain legal norms necessary for establishing order in public relations that arise in the conduct of administrative affairs of an individual character in the field of public administration. This industry solves such problems as:
- the procedure for considering and accepting citizens' complaints;
- setting standards for the publication of certain administrative acts;
- the procedure for resolving conflicts arising between participants in administrative and legal relations;
- establishment of procedural guarantees for the protection of interests and rights of citizens, as well as other parties involved in the process;
- establishing the procedure for investigating, executing and reviewing cases that relate to administrative offenses.
The procedural right is regularly replenished with newbranches, institutions, norms. This is due to the fact that there are more and more progressive relations. Constant updating of the system of norms contributes to the fact that it becomes more efficient, efficient and progressive. The procedural law is protected by the state. For this reason, only the appropriate official can take any action in this area.