Every gardener ever came across his ownsite with a plant that has slightly pointed leaves and white flowers that resemble a star in shape. And it is always wet to the touch, regardless of the fact that the rain has not been there for a long time, thanks to which the moccasin grass got its name. And it is called stellate, cardiac grass, hernia.
Gardeners, as a rule, seeing this grass on their ownbeds, begin to uproot it with roots, calling its actions a struggle with weeds. Meanwhile, mackerel grass has long been known not only among folk healers, but also culinary experts: it is not only curative, but also used for food. Its healing and culinary properties are so diverse that it's time to plant this plant as a cultural one. And do not call it useless weed and throw it into the garbage heap.
Dishes in which the plant is a mackerel as an ingredient are quite useful, they can be cooked from the beginning of spring until the fall. These are salads, borsch, condiments, tinctures, etc.
Knowing the composition of the herb grass, the treatment of manydiseases can not only be accelerated, but also facilitated. It is caused by the content in it of a large number of such microelements, vitamins and other chemicals that have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. In the stems of this plant, leaves and flowers, a huge amount of vitamins C, K, and E. This is why it is so popular with folk healers.
What does the grass moccus treat?
- This plant helps with eye diseases,for example, with opacity of the cornea. From its fresh crushed raw material, prepare a decoction of one tablespoon per two hundred grams of water, and bury it in the eye several times a day.
- The infusion of licorice, drunk three times a day, increases the amount of milk that is produced by the mammary glands of newly-given women.
- The healers know that the tincture of this medicinalHerbs perfectly relieve gastric and intestinal pain. It is prepared as follows: a tablespoon of grass is poured with a glass of purified alcohol and aged for two weeks in a cool and dark place. You need to take it before eating, first diluting twenty drops in a glass of water.
- Few, probably, know that a moatreduce the size of the tumor found in the mammary gland. Fresh grass is superimposed in the form of a compress on the problem site for about twenty minutes, and you can repeat the procedure several times a day.
- Gauze lotions prepared from the broth of thisherbs, successfully treated affected areas of the skin, as well as hemorrhoids. To do this, you need 10 tablespoons of herbs (you can and dried) pour a glass of steep boiling water, bring to a boil and cook for another five minutes. Then, filtering, use.
- Mokritsa grass, more precisely, its juice, mixed in equal proportions together with honey, heals liver diseases and thyroid gland. Drink the mixture several times a day for a teaspoon, and the course of treatment lasts 15 days.
- Those people who have a low level of hemoglobin, this plant helps both in the form of a decoction, and in the form of a compress made from fresh grass, applied at night to the feet.
- The infusion from this undeservedly forgotten, but wonderful herb, perfectly strengthens the cardiovascular and nervous system.
In addition to the medicinal properties, the mochrica grass is verysensitive to any temperature and humidity fluctuations in the air. Therefore, in the old days, this barometer-plant could find out about the weather for the upcoming day: if the flower's crown does not open, then it was necessary to expect rain.
If the lice are added to the number of forage grasses, then cows and goats are increased by nada, and textile workers have long used it to paint blue woolen things.
Knowing all these wonderful properties, you can safely use them, being sure that the grass of the mocrica, growing in the garden, is not a weed, but rather useful and necessary plant.