How to get to Nha Trang?
Nha Trang is the most famous beach resort in Vietnam, attracting thousands of foreign tourists annually not only with its stunning beaches, but also with a developed infrastructure for youth recreation.
In this article, we will tell you how to get to Nha Trang for those who decided to spend their holidays in this truly paradisiacal corner of Vietnam.
- In the beginning, you will need to decide on thechoice of route, as there are no direct flights to the resort. Despite the fact that the airport in Nyachang itself is, it has long been no longer used for passenger flights. The best option is to fly to Cam Ranh Airport, located 26 km from the city center.
- Choose the flight that suits you. From Sheremetyevo airport direct flight NV 70 to Cam Ranh takes off at 19:00, and arrives at 09:10 local time. There is also a direct flight UT 5507 from Rostov-on-Don, which takes off at 17:00 and lands at 07:55 local time. If you are a seasoned traveler and are not afraid to travel with transplants, you have much more opportunities. Usually those who fly to Cam Ran do transplants at Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
- Next you will need to get from the airportto the city. The easiest way to book a transfer is before departure. If you did not take care of this in advance, you can take a taxi. The road from the airport will take about 40 minutes and cost less than $ 10 per trip.
Before you get to Nha Trang with the help oftrain, it is necessary to decide whether you are ready to go in conditions of total lack of comfort and unsanitary conditions. You should also know that there are no direct trains to Nha Trang, so you'll have to get to Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi first:
- From Ho Chi Minh City there are three trains: SE2, SE4, SE8. The first two depart from the platform at 19:00 and 23:00 respectively. The most high-speed train is SE4, which will take you to Nha Trang Station at 5:31. The ticket costs about 30 dollars.
- From Hanoi, the train to Nha Trang takes about 20 hours, withdoing a lot of stops along the way. Trains depart from the platform of the Southern direction, their schedule should be specified at the ticket offices of the railway station, the cost of the ticket is about $ 40.
If you are limited in means, you can try to get to Nha Trang by bus:
- at Cam Ran Airport there is a special post, for which bus tickets are sold to the bus station;
- from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City there are special buses - Sleeping Bus. The cost of a ticket for such a bus is about 8 dollars, the journey time will take approximately 8-10 hours.
Travelers will also benefit from the article How to get to Paris.