How to draw a wolf in stages?
Watch the video
Drawing one of the harshest inhabitants of the forest - the wolf - will be an excellent training for a beginner artist. And the finished drawing can be presented to the child as a coloring.
Of course, to draw a gray wolf,You will need paper, a good pencil and an eraser. That in the process of work you could correct the picture, erase and change the lines, it is better to initially take a pencil with a hard lead (for example, H, 2H or 3H). Traces from it will remain very thin, they can easily be removed with an eraser.
Drawing a wolf: step by step instruction
Like any other character, we will drawwolf pencil in stages. First, we will draw well-known to each geometric shapes - circles, ovals or rectangles (depending on which of the shapes the body parts of the wolf will fit better). Then we will step by step draw out the individual elements of its muzzle, trunk, paws, etc.
- Draw a circle (this will be the head) and an oval(trunk), connect them with smooth lines. Circle dividing the two crossover lines into 4 parts. To the oval, draw a pair of slightly curved lines (paws) with small ovals (stops) at the ends.
- Now begin to draw out the contours of the head and muzzle: ears, eyes, nose, mouth and mustache, characteristic of a wolf wool.
- Next, draw a trunk, connecting it with the head with a neck covered with a fluffy "collar" of wool.
- Draw a wolf powerful paws and a fluffy tail.
- If you are satisfied with the result, erase all the extra lines. Finished the picture by shading with a pencil or paint over the color.
You can also draw a wolf Akella from the cartoon "Mowgli" or his no less popular kinswoman - the wolf from "Well, wait!"
Also, you can view the master class described in our other article How to draw a wolf.
You probably will be interested in other materials in the Drawing section, in which you will find a lot of useful teaching lessons and interesting tips on fine arts.