Funchoza with vegetables and chicken - homemade recipes
Asian cuisine is original. One of the unusual dishes is bean noodle "Funchoza". There are many recipes for cooking funchoses at home, because it belongs to universal products, and is combined with various spices, vegetables, poultry, meat.
Preparation for cooking
The product is based on starch obtained from golden mung beans. The spread of funchoses in the world began from China, so it is still considered the national Chinese dish. Mung beans are grown in India, Korea and Japan. Thus, it is possible to combine opinions and with certainty that funchoza is from Southeast Asia.
Due to the fact that it is made from starch, it received the second name - glass or starch noodles. And this is not surprising, because after boiling, it represents thin, white threads of a transparent (glass) look.
It contains not only mung starch, but also other legumes: yams, cassava, cain.
How to cook
Funchoza can be used in the preparation of first, second courses, salads or side dishes. It is easy to prepare - pour dry noodles into boiling water, boil for 3-5 minutes, drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
You can not cook, but simply pour boiling water, and let it brew for 15-20 minutes.
The most popular recipes are chicken, fresh carrots and cucumbers. Serve recommended in the form of heat. The cooled noodles stick together and lose their appearance.
Calorie in dry form is quite high. 100 grams contains about 335 kcal. If you cook, calorie drops sharply to 85 kcal per 100 grams.
If we take into account that funchoza is not eaten separately, then the caloric content of the finished dish depends on all the ingredients. For example:
- with mushrooms - 105 cocoa;
- with vegetables - 100 kcal;
- with pork - 150 kcal;
- with beef - 135 kcal;
- with cheese - 120 kcal.
The most high-calorie pork dishes.
Classic Korean Funchoza with vegetables
- vermicelli funchozy - 100-150 g;
- vegetables - carrots (1 pc.), fresh cucumber (1 pc.), garlic (4 cloves);
- greens - parsley, dill (1 branch);
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons;
- 2 teaspoons of dried spices (dried garlic, red and black pepper, ground coriander);
- salt to taste
- The noodles are soaked in hot water for 5-7 minutes.
- Leans back on a colander, rinsed in cold water and given time to allow excess water to drain.
- Vegetables are prepared: carrots and cucumbers are chopped into thin strips. It is better to buy a special grater for Korean salads. Greens and garlic shred as small as possible.
- Chopped carrots are placed in a separate container and stirred by hand until juice appears.
- A dressing is being prepared: all spices, salt, vinegar, and olive oil are mixed.
- In a separate container noodles are connected with all products, everything is poured with dressing. Then the contents are thoroughly mixed.
- For final readiness, the dish is left for 2 hours to infuse.
Classic Korean Funchoza with vegetables ready. Can be served on the table.
Recipe with chicken in a pan
- half-packed glass noodles;
- 1 large carrot;
- red onion;
- 220 g chicken fillet;
- 15-20 g fresh garlic;
- 40-45 ml of soy sauce;
- a third of a teaspoon of Chinese seasoning "Five Spices";
- 10 g of sesame seeds roasted;
- 30 ml sesame oil.
- Chicken fillet is cut in elongated, thin pieces, dried on a paper napkin.
- Vegetables. First onions and carrots are peeled, then chopped into thin straws. For chopping root vegetables, it is better to use “roko” grater, and for onions - shredder-shredder.
- Funchoza. Poured into a separate container, filled with boiling water, covered with a lid. Must brew for 5 minutes. To glass the water is placed in a colander.
- Preparing the pan: put on maximum heat, let it warm up, pour sesame oil, heat for 2 minutes. Then pour the onions, fry for 2 minutes.
- After the onions are ready, chicken pieces are placed in the frying pan. Meat with onions should be roasted for 8 minutes with constant stirring.
- After the meat is put a carrot, fry for another 4 minutes. After this time, noodles are added. All products are thoroughly mixed and roasted for 2 minutes. After you can turn off the fire.
- Before serving, add spices. Poured soy sauce, ground garlic, sesame.If desired, you can put finely chopped greens.
- The pan is closed with a lid, the contents are infused for 5 minutes.
Chicken and Vegetable Funchoy Salad
- vegetables: 2 potato tuber, 1 carrot, 1 onion, 4 garlic cloves;
- sauces: soy - 6 tablespoons, oyster - 2 tablespoons;
- spices: 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, dry chili pepper and sesame, black pepper and salt to taste;
- chicken - 1 piece, weighing (1.5-2 kg);
- Funchoza noodles - 100 g;
- Oyster mushrooms - 200 g;
- green onion stalks - 4 pieces;
- rice wine - 2 tablespoons;
- sesame oil - 1 tablespoon;
- plain water - 600 ml.
- Sauce. Pour soy sauce into one container, add garlic passed through a press. Then put the grated ginger, pepper, salt, oyster sauce, rice wine. If this is not, you can replace the usual dry grape.
- A hen. The carcass is thoroughly washed and minced into small pieces. It is placed in a saucepan, poured with sauce, put on the fire. When the sauce boils, the fire is reduced to a minimum. The saucepan is covered with a lid and left for 15 minutes.
- Noodles are prepared according to the technology described above.
- Vegetables.Cleaned, washed, cut into large slices. Added to the pot with chicken.
- All ingredients are thoroughly mixed, cooked until vegetables are ready.
- When the contents are ready, add sesame oil, sesame, funchose.
- The pot is closed with a lid and left until fully cooked for 2-5 minutes.
Before serving, place the green onion.
Glass noodles with meat and vegetables
The recipe is designed for two people. There is no salt in the composition, because soy sauce will give the meat a unique taste and replace it.
- 2 a coil of noodles;
- 1 kg of pork;
- onion - 3 heads;
- carrot - 1-2 pieces;
- 1-1.5 cups of soy sauce;
- 1 tsp ground coriander;
- vegetable oil - for roasting meat;
- The noodles are prepared in the usual way.
- Pork is washed, dried on a paper napkin, cut into long, thin strips.
- Vegetable oil is poured into the pan, put on the fire for warming up. It laid out the meat, roasted for 15-20 minutes. In the process, pork secretes juice, so it is better to fry in an open pan.
- After 5-10 minutes soy sauce is poured, the fire is reduced to a minimum.In this mode, the content should boil. When the sauce boils, the container is closed with a lid, stewed for 15-20 minutes.
- When the pork is soft, pre-sliced onion slices, grated carrots in Korean are added.
- Under a lid on a slow fire, everything is stewed to full readiness.
- To serve, take a plate, put a portion of funchoza, pork on top, pour a sauce of soy sauce. It is advisable to add fresh or pickled vegetables.
Cooks claim that seafood pasta is always tastier, if there are many of them.
- 100 g of funchose;
- sweet pepper - 2 pcs .;
- cherry tomatoes - 5 pcs .;
- onions - 1 head;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- frozen green peas - 50 g;
- 500 grams of seafood cocktail;
- 1 kg of king prawns;
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare funchozu according to a known recipe.
- Boil the shrimp. If with a shell, then after boiling clean. If already cleaned, then enough 500 grams. Boil no more than 2 minutes.
- Onions and garlic are peeled, finely chopped. Pepper is washed, cut into strips.
- Put onion and garlic in a frying pan, add oil, fry for 3 minutes over high heat, stirring constantly.
- When onions and garlic are ready, vegetables are added. After everything is fried about 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables are fried, they put pasta, sauce, ground pepper, everything is thoroughly mixed.
- At the last stage seafood cocktail and shrimp are added.
- Cook the dish on low heat for 7-10 minutes.
How to make funchoza soup
The recipe is simple and even a novice hostess.
- 350-400 g chicken fillet;
- 100 grams of noodles;
- 1 onion;
- 100 g Peking cabbage;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Chicken fillet process, wash, lay out in a saucepan with water. After boiling, add salt and cook for 30-40 minutes.
- While the fillet is cooked, chop the vegetables.
- We take the finished chicken out of the pan, cut it into portions.
- Put the funchoza in the broth, boil for 7-10 minutes.
- In the soup, add slices of chicken fillet, simmer on a small fire. Before serving, you can put fresh greens.
The benefits and harms funchozy
Glass noodles have properties both beneficial to the body and harmful.
The composition contains vitamins of group "B", which stabilize the work of the nervous system, vitamin "РР", which improves the condition of the circulatory system. It contains amino acids that promote the formation of new cells.
The product is recommended for people with allergies, because it does not contain gluten. It is widely used in diets, because it contains the minimum amount of fat.
However, the funchoza itself is tasteless, and is usually used in conjunction with various sauces. And here you need to be careful. Many spices are forbidden to be eaten by people suffering from chronic diseases of the stomach, pancreas and liver. Harm to health can bring sour, spicy and even sweet sauces.
Useful tips and interesting information
In order to properly cook funchozu, cooks give some useful tips.
- Pasta cools when cooled. To prevent this process, for each liter of water when cooking, add 1 spoonful of vegetable or olive oil.
- Rinse noodles with cold water only. This also reduces the risk of sticking.
- Cut into individual pieces after boiling.If cut into dry form, it will crumble.
- Cooked noodles deteriorate quickly, so cook as much as you can eat at one time.
Chinese culinary specialists consider funchozu a basis of longevity In eastern legends it is claimed that the Japanese ninjas replenished their strength with this particular noodle.
Only natural product has healing properties. Many, without understanding, confuse it with rice noodles. In appearance, they are similar, only rice is prepared from rice flour, and after processing it acquires a milky white color.