Closet compartment inside and outside. Advantages of sliding-door wardrobes
Today, wardrobes can be found in almostany apartment. Such popularity of this piece of furniture is mainly due to its functionality, significant space saving and the ability to choose the design that most will like or best fit in the interior.
What is the difference between a wardrobe and a wardrobe?
The main difference between the wardrobe and the usual wardrobe is the sliding doors. The wardrobe is opened by moving the cloths along a special chute due to the wheels attached to them.
The wardrobe is not necessarily a stand-alone piece of furniture. It can easily be embedded in virtually any niche that has sufficient dimensions for this.
And, at last, the closet inside can have any filling - all kinds of shelves, hangers, rods and other accessories designed to maximize the storage space for things.
What are the closets?
The most common are the closets of the following types:
Built-in wardrobes - the best option forApartments with an uncomfortable layout, with numerous ledges or niches. The main feature of such cabinets is the lack of floor, ceiling, back wall or side walls, and sometimes all together. In addition, the built-in case is the cheapest option, since this approach allows to save a lot of consumable material to a considerable extent.
The corner wardrobe in the first place looksquite unusual. Due to the additional section, it becomes possible to make the most of empty space in the joint between the walls. Such a closet inside can have absolutely any filling: the design features do not in any way affect its main purpose.
Enclosure cabinets - the most standard formgiven furniture group. You can put them anywhere and anyhow, which makes such a wardrobe sufficiently mobile when rearranged. It is even possible to partition the enclosure with a compartment, making, for example, two rooms from one room.
What are the advantages of wardrobes?
- Space saving.The sliding-door wardrobes do not open outwardly, as usual, their doors are shifted to the side, which makes it possible to put the furniture denser. Or put a wardrobe where you can not open a typical wardrobe.
- High capacity.The closet inside can have the number of shelves, which is necessary for the customer, or not have them at all - it all depends solely on the purpose of the wardrobe.
- Possibility of manufacturing under the individual order.Here, space for fantasy is limited onlylaws of physics and skill of specialists. The rest is a matter of customer's own taste: color, number of doors, design, interior equipment, mirrors and exclusive finishing - all this can be done in various variations.
- Multifunctionality.In a roomy closet can be hiddenalmost anything, from books to household appliances and furniture. You can also arrange additional space. For example, a mini dressing room or workplace can easily fit in the closets inside. The photo below shows one of these options.
- Long service life. For the production of modern cabinet furniture, panels of particleboard and MDF with special coating are used, which are easy to clean, resistant to temperature changes and high humidity.
Where can I put the closet?
The options for placing the closets can be a great many. Here are the most popular of them:
- Walk-in closet;
- living room;
- a bathroom or a bathroom;
If you place such furniture in the bedroom orwardrobe, the closets inside (photo with examples - below) will look almost identical. All their filling will serve to store clothes, linen, things and accessories.
The main role performed in the corridor of the closet is the hallway. Inside (photo - later in the article) they are organized in such a way that you can place both outer clothing and shoes.
The living room cupboard can be designed taking into account the presence of open side shelves for the placement of interior trinkets, a niche under the TV or book shelving.
For the children's wardrobe inside will look likemore like a symbiosis of a wardrobe and a small storage room, in which you can conveniently place sports equipment, toys and books. To save space, it is possible to equip a folding table.
In rooms with high humidity, such a cabinet will help store various necessary things and accessories, which can not be placed on the rest of the apartment.
Internal filling of sliding-door wardrobes
Before buying or ordering a wardrobe withsliding doors, it is necessary to think in advance not only where it will stand, but also take into account its basic functions. From this completely depends on what will be the content.
For example, a closet in the hallway inside should have enough rods for outerwear, as well as plenty of free space under the shoes. It is clear that the extra shelves here will be out of place.
For internal organization of sliding-door wardrobes, the following parts are used:
- rods for hangers;
- usual shelves;
- baskets for linen;
- holders for trousers, belts and ties;
- baskets for small items and accessories;
- fastening for iron;
- shoe shelves;
- Corner shelves;
- folding seats;
- hooks for bags, packages;
Regardless of where the closet will be placed,it is worth remembering that the middle part is most often used, then the lower part, and, finally, the upper one, where all the most unnecessary things are mostly hidden.